Our Business Partner Program is a tremendous success for our Chapter and we hope it is equally as successful for our business supporters. As you may be aware from your past involvement with the Fort Worth Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators, the success of our organization depends greatly on our members’ relationships with vendors to the legal community.
As we enter into our new year with our Business Partner Program, we invite you to consider or renew your involvement in the program to help provide quality educational opportunities to our members. Your donation through our sponsorship program goes directly into our Education Fund and allows more of our members to take advantage of the educational opportunities that are available through International ALA as well as through our local chapters.
The Chapter greatly appreciates the opportunity to continue relationships with those partners who have shown a commitment to our organization during the past and we also look forward to developing relationships with new business partners in the future.
We offer one year sponsorships for $600. The benefits you will receive are:
- Your Company Logo and link to your Company Website listed on the Ft. Worth Chapter Website, www.fwala.org;
- Your Company Logo displayed on the Agenda for all membership and board meetings ;
- Your Company Logo displayed in Fort Worth Chapter electronic newsletter “Skyline”;
- Sponsorship of one luncheon. Includes a 5 minute presentation at the Sponsored Luncheon, distribution of any company literature or marketing materials, and one (1) complimentary lunch. The monthly meetings are generally held on the second Tuesday of the month at the City Club of Fort Worth;
- Attend the annual Auction, includes one (1) complimentary lunch. The Auction is generally held on the second Tuesday of November;
- Attend the Business Partner Appreciation social, held in May or June;
- FWALA Business Partner Logo to use on your signature email to clients and prospective clients;
- Electronic copy of the FWALA membership directory; and
- An opportunity to sponsor an additional luncheon for $250.
- Business Partnersare also invited attend other chapter meetings during the year. The lunch cost is $25 per person. Only designated sponsors of the luncheon will have the opportunity to give a presentation or distribute company materials at the meeting. Additional company representatives may attend the chapter meetings, and/or auction for the additional cost of$25 per person for each lunch.
We hope that you will give serious consideration to supporting or renewing your support of our organization and that you will find this partnership as beneficial as we believe it will be for both you and the Fort Worth Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators.
Please complete the Vendor Sponsorship Commitment Form and return it with your logo and company information. Thank you very much for supporting the Fort Worth Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators. We hope that you have developed many rewarding relationships with our members. If you have any questions about any of the above, please feel free to contact Krystle Lord at email@example.com.